|ONE-OF-A-KIND NEW HORSE EVENT!!!
Want to SELL A HORSE?
Want to BUY A HORSE?
KC’s Horse & Tack Swap
KC’s “tReining” Center
13407 Madison Rd., Middlefield, OH 44062
LET’s DO SOME HORSE TRADIN’!!
NEXT DATE: TBD
NOON – 5 P.M.
Call ahead in case of inclement weather
No admission charge for spectators.
Upcoming dates will be posted here:
• Are you reluctant to sell your horse at an auction?
• Are you tired of wasting your time waiting for folks who don’t show up?
• Do you want good exposure & cross training for your horse?
• Would you like to show your horse in a suitable & comfortable environment?
• This is an opportunity to meet & show your horse to several prospective buyers in one location.
• Do you have horse tack or stable equipment that you no longer use?
• NO COMMISSION FEE CHARGED!!
• If you need to hock-a-horse, pawn-a-pony or fence a filly, join us at KC’s “tReining” Center!
• Are you skeptical about buying a horse at an auction?
• Would you prefer an informal & relaxed atmosphere with no pressure?
• Would you like to meet & visit directly with the horse’s owner?
• Are you interested in seeing a horse away from its home environment?
• Do you want to have time to research the animal & make an informed decision?
• Do you want to save considerable time & money by viewing multiple horses in one location?
• Are you looking for affordable, used tack or stable equipment?
• If you’re hoping to negotiate-a-nag, haggle-a-horse or get a bargain on a bay, stop in to network with
other sufferers of H.A.D. (Horse Addiction Disease)!
~ THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION! ~
The purpose is only to acquaint sellers & buyers in a low pressure atmosphere.
Fee to rent a stall: $100 each (No charge for free horses)
Fee to bring used tack: $20
For more details &/or stall reservations call KC at (440) 636-5177,
cell # (440) 552-9130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To these special events, we will be adding clinics and demonstrations as interest grows. To apply for participation,
call or email KC.
• Bring your horse, its feed for the day, water bucket & any tack or props you will need to show your
horse to prospective buyers.
• Bring CURRENT COGGINS TEST (dated within 1 year) original registration certificates, signed
transfers, pedigree information, show records, vet & health records, pictures and any other relevant
information regarding the horse you wish to sell. Copies of registration papers to display on the stall. Stalls &
sawdust are provided at no additional cost on a first come, first served basis. Please call in advance to
reserve your stall.
exposed to shipping fever or strangles. You will be asked to vacate the premises immediately if you bring a
sick horse to KC’s Horse & Tack Swap. We understand that horses get sick, but we operate a boarding &
training facility and do not wish to expose our healthy horses unnecessarily. You are responsible for having
your horse’s vaccinations boostered for its protection. Ideally this should be done at least 3 weeks prior to our
• Have someone with you to exhibit your horse unless prior arrangements have been made with KC.
• KC’s “tReining” Center is acting as an agent only. You will negotiate directly with buyers and any
arrangements made are solely at your risk. Payment is NOT guaranteed and there will be no commission fee
charged. Any follow-up appointments or arrangements are between you & the buyer.
• Know your asking price and pre-determine your bottom line price for your animal. Buyers want a no
nonsense experience, so be prepared by having key decisions made before you arrive here.
• Bring any tack or stable equipment you wish to sell and tables to display items. Have the items tagged
with your asking price &/or bring with you a written price list to display.
• You are responsible for your sale items, plan on having someone stay with your table at all times. We
are NOT responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
• $20 fee for selling tack.
• Bring chairs/tables, appropriate clothing for the climate as the barns are NOT heated or cooled. Pen &
paper to exchange contact information with prospective buyers.
• SPECIAL NOTE: Decide in advance if you are willing to accept a personal check, you are responsible
for securing payment for anything sold.
NO DOGS PLEASE!