- Entry fees are not refundable or transferable.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
- Races will run rain or shine, after all, cowboys work in the rain!!
- Times & scores will be ranked, then averaged for total highest
score. In the event of a tie, advantage will go to the exhibitor with
the faster time, after all, this is a race!! If there is still a tie, the next
determining factor will be horsemanship.
- We may offer Walk/Trot, Incentive & Open divisions at each race
with separate payouts in each division. Rider’s status is determined
by the show committee.
- Proper Western attire required. Helmets or cowboy hats, no ball
caps. Boots with heels.
- All involvement in this activity, whether as a competitor or as a
spectator, is at your own risk. Horses are inherently dangerous and
by simply being in the vicinity of horses, you accept any and all
responsibility for any accident, injury or death that may occur to
you, your family or your horse.
- Exhibitors & spectators may walk the course prior to the
competition only during designated times. If you do not think you
or your horse can handle the course, please DO NOT ENTER!! We
encourage those interested to schedule a practice time or private
lesson on the course to safely introduce these obstacles!!
- An exhibitor may show multiple horses, please fill out a separate
entry form for each horse. The same horse may NOT be shared by
more than one exhibitor. Pre-entry is required for Fair events.
- Stalls are available for $20 per day, call or email if you wish to
- We are not responsible for theft or damage to any property, please
secure all your valuables!!